- You find yourself calculating what you will purchase based on your paycheck.
- You think if you spend this money on new makeup you will simply have to live off noodles and water for the next week. It's doable.
- You reason that the pair of shoes you have at home are not exactly like this. No exactly.
- A party is an excuse to shop.
- You understand that with the changing of the seasons come the changing of wardrobe. And nail polish.
- You understand that animal print CAN go wrong. Very wrong.
- You own more shoes than the month has days. Even the LONG months.
- You understand that magazines are the bible written by women, inspired by gays.
- Dollar menus were invented in order to shop more. Seriously.
- The color orange should only be handled by those that understand it, like those people that handle blowfish.
- You wonder for hours in the day why you can't just be paid to shop or write about fashion. Yes, we wonder the same thing.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
the girl who shopped too much
There is no shame in admitting that a woman has a problem with shopping. More specifically that a woman has an uncontrollable addiction to shopping, one that may or may not lead to a very bad debt problem. The question more settles as to why a woman has an addiction to shopping. Is this her only addiction? The answer is who the hell cares; if the shoe was pretty then you better have bought the damn thing. Let us identify some classic signs of shopaholic behavior - warning, if you find yourself having two or more of these attributes the chances are that you are indeed a shopaholic stuck in your very own taboo closet.