Sunday, September 27, 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009
French Connection Damsak Clutch $74, J Crew Luciana Minaudière $148, Liz Claiborne Bow All in One Glazed Leather $72, Newport News Clutch $39, Marc by Marc Jacobs $278, Moyna Handbags Ice Rose Clutch $295, TopShop Floral Glitter Clutch Bag $50, Bebe Metallic Mesh Clutch $19, Spiegel Embroidered pleated clutch $34, Arden B. Textured Snake Clutch $44, Steve Madden Piper Clutch $38
Top image credit to liebemarlene
Thursday, September 24, 2009
I don't know, the jacket looks like a reject from Nancy Reagan's closet and the shorts look like something that would be really comfy to sleep in.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
With Breast Cancer Awareness Month, just around the corner, pink ribbon products are popping up right and left.
With a history of breast cancer in my family, I enjoy supporting these product lines. This week, I am obsessed with Estee Lauder - shocker, right?
As part of their annual Pink Ribbon line, they have released the Elizabeth Hurley Lip Design Collection, which consists of a Elizabeth Pink lipstick, Pink Lady lip gloss, and Pink Writer lip liner all packaged in an adorable pink faux snakeskin embossed mirrored case.
Additionally the purchase of this product will help support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. What's NOT to love?!
The website is Faith.co.uk and I lust it. I lust it very much right now. Some of my favorite items that would be perfect and delicious for my fall wardrobe would be the following:
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I purchased a bump-it two weeks ago with very low expectations. For $10, what did I have to loose?
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Yes? No? Maybe?
Saturday, September 19, 2009
- You find yourself calculating what you will purchase based on your paycheck.
- You think if you spend this money on new makeup you will simply have to live off noodles and water for the next week. It's doable.
- You reason that the pair of shoes you have at home are not exactly like this. No exactly.
- A party is an excuse to shop.
- You understand that with the changing of the seasons come the changing of wardrobe. And nail polish.
- You understand that animal print CAN go wrong. Very wrong.
- You own more shoes than the month has days. Even the LONG months.
- You understand that magazines are the bible written by women, inspired by gays.
- Dollar menus were invented in order to shop more. Seriously.
- The color orange should only be handled by those that understand it, like those people that handle blowfish.
- You wonder for hours in the day why you can't just be paid to shop or write about fashion. Yes, we wonder the same thing.